About the Grades 1-6 Apps
The Grades 1-6 apps are products of research on Filipino students and on teaching innovations. Watch this video to learn more about the apps.
Download the Grades 1-6 Apps
The Grades 1-6 apps are organized below according to strand and grade level. For instructions on how to download and install these apps, please check the Technical Info page.
Integrating the Apps into the Classroom
- The following video discusses in more detail how the apps can be integrated into online and blended classrooms.
- In the webinar MathPlus Apps for Blended Learning (Grade School) held 26 July 2020, the team discussed how to integrate the Grades 1-6 apps for online and blended classes. The webinar was organized in partnership with SDO-Marikina.
- Two other webinars were also conducted in partnership with SDO-Mandaluyong and SDO-Quezon City. The webinars were also on MathPlus Apps for Blended Learning but for Grades 1-10. These can be viewed by clicking the following links:
- With the aid of the MathPlus apps, Teacher Mary Rose E. Villanda from SDO-Mandaluyong has created teaching videos for her Grade 1 classes. Her videos can be watched by clicking the following links:
- Comparing and Arranging Integers: In this video, Teacher Reynaldo Casero Collado Jr. from SDO-Mandaluyong teaches how to compare and arrange integers using the Ordering Game app.
- Reading Numbers from 1 to 1000: In this video, Teacher Gelyn C. Veran from SDO-Mandaluyong uses the Grid Game app to help in teaching how to read numbers from 1 to 1000.
Alignment of the Grades 1-6 Apps with MELCs
Which app will fit the DepEd MELC? Download the mapping below.